Wednesday, June 2, 2010

something...

@ 4:36 PM
After this post, I swear I will try to avoid posting till the end of this June holiday.Well, here's the almost completed drawing. If I bother to do the other shading, I will edit this post.
Thanks for being so patient with me... LOL. I did the tones myself, and Richard inked the Yukkuri. Thanks.

KYC, probably th emost hated guy by now. Who cares?

Wednesday, May 26, 2010 @ 8:08 PM
Hello,

Yays for me, Richard and Terry! We did the inking! All that's left is the tones!!!!
Here's what we ended up with:

Sorry about Youmu not having any highlights in her eyes, I'll touch up on that sometime. Ignore the half completed face, below the "yukkuri". The "yukkuri" is done by Richard. Most of the big patch of ink is by Terry and Richard, I mostly did nothing... come on, I can draw it anytime I want! *Evil grin*
Anyway, you guys can't see the correction fluid right...? I can't but perhaps some of you have bionic eyes. Well well... if you really can't then... I told you so. Or did I, maybe I did mention that when you scan, the fluid doesn't really shows up... The manga artist of GTO had about 5 layers of correction fluid on his mauscript...
The "Myon" are done by Richard and I, who likes it!!! Although, I like Youmu too! *YAY*
LOL... Going to do screen tones tomorrow...
BYE,
YC

Monday, May 24, 2010 @ 8:32 PM
I shall side-track a bit. If you guys hate the Jap stuff, then ignore it. Don't keep spamming things like " we should all stop posting all those jap stuff. i mean, if you post, what's the point? no one's gonna care. no offence, but it's true.", "doing all these sh!t.", " tag all this kind of manga you dun want to know about?". Why don't you guys stop and think, and then understand that this isa spamming too. Every single tags I've been seeing seems to be on this nonsense. Trying to stop Jap stuff. Just ignore it, and let those that care for it do what they want. What's so hard about that? If you want to argue, go ahead. In school, let's not make this blog turn into a war zone... But... I might be shouting... and a little scary... Come on, how many of you haven't shouted and got a bit mad, other than the really nice guys in out class who have really good temper.

Now, Richard wants me to post:

The above is a drawing of Youmu, from Touhou.

Hey Richard and Terry, I might draw more next time, now too tired to concentrate...
By the way... I'm fine if you want to come up and shout at me to stop posting crap like this... Fine, do as you like. I don't really give a damn.
Got it?
Probably 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of the class never seen me get really mad before, I don't want to be mad... But, I might snap, I may look carefree and all cheerful, but I'm really tired too. So, be careful... I'll try to respect everyone and avoid posting unnecessary stuff like this. However, I can't please anyone. So... Sometimes, you need to decide. And the decisions may be wrong to people around you. If you believe I'm wrong, then you may feel free to tell me, nicely. Be nice to me, and I'll be nice too. :)

Well well... what a busy day we had. Wasn't Marina Barrage Trail kinda fun, and interesting... of course, it does have its boring bits too...

Haha... KYC
"Let's see... if you go around hunting people in our school, you might find one person who seen me really angry before... not in our class. I don't consider that angry enough..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.