Friday, July 9, 2010

...

Here's a poem from an inspiration (maybe I'll use it in Literature):
What I realized
The glass shatters
The frozen blood
The feeling of disbelieve
But yet acceptance of reality
The confusing thoughts
Swirling about in my brain
Never will I
Repeat my mistakes
The deadly mistakes.
What I did wrong... I will correct. But note that what I did wrong is probably not known to you. Don't give wild guesses. 無理だから。
I know... I act strange in school. Everywhere... But yet, I'm not much different from any of you... I'm never direct...
I won't, cannot make any more mistakes... It will make me pain... Make me suffer.
The soul freezes
One more thing, this is no longer private. If anyone's feelings are hurt because of my posts, I'm sorry, you can talk to me in school.
After so long...
Konpaku

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.